Customer success is all about data. Actually, it's really about turning data into information and then turning that information into action. But it starts with data. Lots of data.
In today’s world, businesses generally have a variety of different systems that perform multiple functions. Examples of these systems include:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Support
- Event Management
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media and Collaboration
- And more…
Customer success managers need to actively oversee customer relationships to reduce turnover, increase existing revenue and influence new sales. To do this most effectively it is vital to have a full 360 degree view of the customer.
Customer Success software should allow you to see this pivotal view of the customer regardless of the data source. So while data from a CRM system may provide you with a base of customer data it does not give you the full insight essential for true customer success.
Once you have a single view of the customer that spans your organisation's people, processes and systems, customer success software should then allow you to:
- View, track and set customer success metrics for each customer: their priority, current health, health trend, renewal amount, renewal date and more.
- Turn information into action by keeping your finger on the pulse and monitoring each customer journey.
- Give your customer the comfort that you know and can predict their needs better and before your competitors.
- Provide you a full 360 degree view of the customer to make well informed decisions and to highlight priorities requiring action.
About AppsForOps Timeline
AppsForOps Timeline is a game changing Customer Success software platform.
Customer Success - powered by being in the know.
It provides next level visibility on customer activity spanning your organisation's people, processes and systems.
It allows you to easily see the whole picture and act on what matters most.
View a timeline of all customer activity right in your inbox.
Activity could include emails, calls, tasks, notes and data flowing in from any of your existing systems: your sales, marketing, customer support systems and more.
It's never been easier to see everything you may need on a customer to make the right decisions and act on as needed.